WE PROVIDE PROTECTION
Armortex® products provide the maximum bullet and blast resistance available today in a variety of protection levels, and are widely used in courtrooms, government and corporate offices, banks, convenience stores, gas stations, remote electronic buildings, check cashing facilities, cashier booths, prisons, vehicles and any place where ballistic and attack resistant security is required. We also produce U.S. Dept of State forced entry and bullet resistant thermally broken aluminum windows and steel doors.
Armortex® produces the most comprehensive line of Bullet, Blast and Forced Entry Protection Products available, such as:
- Bullet Resistant Fiberglass Panels
- Custom Fabrics & Textiles
- Bullet Resistant Steel & Aluminum Windows
- Bullet Resistant Wood, Steel & Aluminum Storefront Doors
- Bullet & Blast Resistant Aluminum Window Systems (up to 42 psi, and 30 cal. Armor Piercing)
- Blast Resistant Steel & Aluminum Storefront Doors
- Forced Entry / Bullet Resistant Windows & Doors
Manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in Schertz, TX, Armortex® bullet and blast protection products are carefully and thoroughly assembled and inspected to ensure the highest quality.
- UL® Listed Products Available
- Quality Control Through Our Manufacturing
- All Protection Levels Available
- Same Day Shipment
- Factory Technical Support
- ISO 9001 Certified
Armortex® products provide the maximum bullet and blast resistance available today in a variety of protection levels.
Metal Fabrication Design
Capabilities include drafting and solid modeling (2 dimensional & 3 dimensional drawings) as well as FEA (finite element analysis). Custom metal fabrication with in-house shear, press brake, turret punch and vertical mill.
Bulletproof School Security
We also offer fiberglass panels and ballistic resistant accessories for bulletproof school security solutions, providing a valuable measure of protection in the unlikely event of a shooting incident on your campus. Contact a member of the Armortex® team if you would like to learn more.